Saturday, March 23, 2013

 

Day Two Standings and Comments


Almost nobody is viewing the standings online.....so I guess I can just make this up! 

27

O'Donnell - That'll teach me to make fun of someone's pick before it happens
Cammy Peterson - Graduated from and CAN spell Harvard

25
Pat Sullivan - Help Robb with a couple of his picks next year
K. Luckenbach - Not only reads the standings but posts comments as well

24
Barbara M - If you beat me I won't cover any more classes

23
Hollywood Dos - I thought you said DOS was DONE
Melissa Roy - Has lousy handwriting for a teacher
D. King #2 - I like the turquoise pen

22
Bhushan Baba - And the 40 thieves
Andrea Giuliano - It helps to pick all of the games
Bruce Gasiewski - Practicing tennis in the snow
Stephen Krupp - That's Steve to you commoners
Anthony Vecca - Too bad this one doesn't count in the side bet
Mya M - Georgetown in the Final Four

21
Jamie Violette - You have to share with your Mom if you win
Isaac "Chalk" Farrow - Would have picked the Wiggles if they were in it
Bhupal Baba - Babajiyavar....did I remember right?
Tony Vecca - This is the one that counts in the Grinder Bowl
Pelczar - no first name...like O'Donnell....only way behind
Amy Rollins - When you white out a pick you should fill it in after
Scott Archibald - How am I doing in your pool?
K. Keska - Should have copied Obama again
Bhushan Baba - New Mexico in the Final Four

20
Samantha Martin - making fun of West I hope
Joe Casner - you should share with your Mom too
Matt Warner #1 - Bucknell was a decent pick.....ONCE
Ron Roy - I see where the handwriting comes from now
Joanie "Jeter" Colburn - Not Rooster?  Oh wait that's Cogburn
Noah Violette - What's a cubit?
Bruce Gasiewski (Dad) - Taught Bruce everything he knows about tennis
Matt Warner #2 - You abandoned me
Matt Reynolds - Losing the family pool
Hollywood 1 - Dos is greater than 1
Carol Luckenbach - At some point we'd like to hear some stories from you
Krystyna Gionfriddo - not enough vowels in the first name, too many in the last
TMOC 2 - No wonder Colchester is in such bad shape
TMOC 1 - you are nothing if not consistent

19
Steve Archibald 2 - Dead in the West
Neil Shilansky - How was the hockey game?
Steve Archibald 1 - I won't stay tied with myself forever
Tim Rall - Could make a run if Michigan makes the Final
D. King #1 - Tpurple pen is nice too
Laura Martin - Hoosier Daddy?
Meg Archibald - Hey Meg!
Jon LeBlanc - What a difference a year makes
John LaBella - At least the Jo(h)n LBs stick together....did I just say LB?  Sorry!
Rich M - Not a good start for a perennial contender
Drew Groves - Must have picked by who has the best band
Cindy Farrow - Not a good Day 2
Dee Rall - At least you're tied with Tim

18
West Martin - Headed North!
Ryan Casner - Trailing Joe early
David Luckenbach - But I appreciate the comments

17
Uncle Jerry - Picking like Aunt Jerry
Linda Chambers - First one to lose their Champion
David Gionfriddo - Know where I can get a good eggplant grinder?

15
Robb Wyllie - No comment (pun intended)


Comments:
Re Notre Dame: I shoulda known a bunch of slow white guys wouldn't be able to beat a 10 seed.
 
Re Georgetown: I shoulda known a bunch of fast black guys wouldn't be able to beat a 15 seed.
 
Carol Luckenbach is, and will forever be, incommunicado on this blog.
 
Anti-Big Easy theory works magic. Go Huskies

 
Good theory, O'D... I'm dead in the West. GO, Shockers?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?