Friday, March 22, 2013

 

Day 1 Standings and Comments

16

K. Luckenbach - Ivy League loyalty pays off big

15

Cammy Peterson - It must run in the family
K. Keska - And you were pissed about Oregon!

14

13
Barbara M. - Almost pulled off Davidson
Bhupal Baba - Thanks for not making me spell it!
Bhushan Baba 2 - Back to try and take more of our money
Melissa R - Matt's pissed
D. King #2 - Almost left final game blank
Pat Sullivan - Middle School leader

12
Mya Monarca - Monarca's always start fast
Bhushan Baba 1 - I hope you thanked your brother
Jamie Violette - If this is your copy where's mine
Anthony Vecca - I am informed.  Thank you.
Samantha Martin - wins neatest bracket award
Hollywood Dos - We'll see if The U pulls through
Ron Roy - It would be hard for Louisville to win a game they aren't playing in!
Cindy Farrow - thought she had Harvard
The Mayor of Colcherster 1 - hereafter known as TMOC
The Mayor of Colchester 2 - aka D. King's Dad
Krystyna Gionfriddo - spell check that first name
Dee Rall - must be in several pools "Dee work"
Isaac "Chalk" Farrow - rooting for no upsets

11
Scott Archibald - Davidson was almost a great pick
Meg Archibald - both kids beating Dad
Joe Casner - Why bother to abbreviate Gonzag?
Ryan Casner - this could be an interesting family fight -
Andrea Giulliano - the hit in the head couldn't have helped these picks
Drew Groves - thanks for the numbering system
Bruce Gasiewski - didn't read the tiebreaker rule
Noah Violette - very legible!  Good job!
Amy Rollins - winning the former EHHS Girls' Tennis coach category
Stephen Krupp - Tried to copy Tony's huh?
Tony Vecca - Krupp and I decided this is the one that counts for the side bet
Jon LeBlanc - playing with house money, literally
Jackie Center School - next year we need more Center School players
Laura Martin - Bet you wish you hadn't crossed out Syracuse
Hollywood 1 - U love the U don't U?
O'Donnell - FGCU over Georgetown today?
D. King #1 - we think so
Carol Luckenbach - handwriting looks suspiciously like Keith's
Tim Rall - the elder I assume
Joanie "Jeter" Colburn - I thought you were on the DL
John LaBella - we'll seee if the picks are indeed beautiful

10
Rich Monarca - well most Monarcas start fast anyway
Matt Warner #2 - in familiar territory
Bruce G's Dad - I only wanted to spell Gasiewski once.....D'oh
Pelczar - wins most cross outs award
Matt Reynolds - let Melissa fill it out next year
Neil Shilansky - this isn't EHEA money is it?

9
Steve Arch 2 - you know the more you know the worse you do in these things
Steve Arch 1 - at least that's what I keep telling myself
Matt Warner #1 - clearly not but thanks for keeping me company down here
David Luckenbach - Cammy and Keith are smoking you
Uncle Jerry - with no Holy Cross he wasn't sure what to do
Linda Chambers - tied with me and didn't even pick all the games
David Gionfriddo - are you sure Barney Fife didn't fill this out?
Robb Wyllie - EHEA leadership at its finest

8
West Martin - looks more like South to me
Comments:
I blame Davidson. That was my only hope.

See you next year!
 
3 people correctly picked Harvard. One of those three graduated from Harvard. One spells it Havard. They are NOT one in the same.
 
The U must pull through... K-State & NC State killed Dos.

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Gee Steve, the reason I THOUGHT I had Harvard was that was MY favorite pick, until YOU told me I should ALWAYS choose the higher seed when starting out...I bowed to the voice of experience with this basketball bracket stuff :o) Next time I will wing it!
Cin
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?