Tuesday, April 05, 2011

 

UCONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the best championship game ever but we'll certainly take it!  Speaking of taking it, EO handed it to EH this year and a 7 year old (I think) who filled out her own bracket handed it to all of us!  Congratulations to Haley, Chris, Danielle and Pat.

First place - Haley B (118), yes the bracket with Noter Dame, Florda and Coneticut beat us all!

Second place - Chris Mamunes (110), one of them had to get something!

Third Place - Danielle King #1 (109), blame the quarters on O'Donnell

Fouth Place - Pat Leavens (105), I hope Tracey is still happy for UCONN

Thanks for another fun year everyone.  Go Sox.
Comments:
Thank YOU Steve

And I demand a recount! I think you messed up the scoring on my bracket by about 50 points or so
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?