Thursday, March 17, 2011

 

Thursday evening

How 'bout those Huskies????

Anyone who thinks they got ahead with Richmond, think again. I think over half of the pool picked the Spiders.

There are roughly 140 entries.....I hate you all.

I really hate those of you who used a different bracket.

And the aliases......don't you read the f#*cking rules??? If you can't use your real name fill out the online ESPN or Yahoo pool instead!

And what's with EO Smith writing their names at the top instead of where it says NAME??? I keep score on top you hoopleheads!

And another thing....a check for $10? A roll of quarters?? What am I going to get next year? Big Y coins and returnable bottles???

Of course that is assuming I am crazy enough to do this again next year.

At this writing Marilyn is kicking Scott and my collective butts from here to Houston.
Comments:
I almost entered as monocle—but then I, of course, READ THE RULES.
 
Excellent rant.

It never fails to amuse me when educators, who demand accuracy and exactness from their students (and whine incessantly when their standards aren't met), can't follow directions when it's their turn to do so.

Steve, you have the patience of Job in all this, and I can only assume it's your sports pathology that keeps you running the pool.
 
I'm waiting for a "Hooplehead" comment
 
"Monocle" takes 92% of the blame for the errant names on Cameron, Shennell, and my brackets. Funnily enough I almost sent it with no name and then knew I'd be mocked for forgetting to put my name in!
 
@Darlucky Actually, that might even have been better: At least I could've put your name in the right place.
 
HollowMan is full of glorious goodness, a bounty of positivity, an alias of honesty...
Devoid of any common reasoning or intelligence...
My #1 is DONE--Michigan State in Elite 8? I hope to get over 30 points in the end on that flub!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?