Sunday, March 14, 2010

 
Pool rules 2010 -No running. No Diving. Swimwear optional

Hello again bracketologists! Here’s the deal……. Fill out the ENTIRE bracket…..I can’t say this enough…there’s always somebody…will it be YOU this year??????

Oh yea, before I forget and before you get sick of reading – THIS IS THE MEN’S POOL. I don’t have anything against the women…..I like UCONN women and root for them…I even used to have season tickets…HOWEVER…I am running one and only one pool…you run the women’s pool and I’ll be the first one to fill out a bracket…deal?

The first round games will be worth 2 points each, second round games will be worth 3 points, third round 4 points, fourth round 5 points, fifth round 6 points and the final 10 points (that's two more than last year).

First tiebreaker is having the final game right, second tiebreaker is most 5th round games right, then most 4th round games, etc. Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third places, amounts will depend on number of players Eligible swimmers include EO Smith, East Hampton High & Middle Schools and any family or friends that any of you may wish to include.

No aliases. If I don't know you are, thanks for the $5!

This one is important! Brackets and $5 are due by noon on Thursday! Please don’t use red to fill out your bracket! EO Smith...give to Scott or Marilyn before the deadline. Mailboxes don't count!

And please use THIS bracket or a copy of THIS bracket only!!!

Don’t pick all 4 #1 seeds in the Final Four…that’s boring! (plus I’ll make fun of you) Have fun…….play a hunch or three

Oh, I almost forgot…..you can check your standings and look at the notes on the web www.ncaa.blogspot.com (you may have to click on the time posted or the archives)
Comments:
You got a link to the bracket you want us to use?
 
No we are still going with paper....I'll distribute in the morning. Although I am sorely tempted to go the bracket manager route I am fearful that the number of participants would drop precipitously!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?