Saturday, April 04, 2009

 

And then there were two

And so it comes to this: Ron Roy is guaranteed at least 5th place and Shannon Rose is guaranteed at least second place. It's all or nothing for Meaghan Archibald.

If the champion is North Carolina:

1. Shannon Rose - 100 points
2. Ron Roy - 96 points
3. Coach LeBlanc - 95 points
4. Tracey Leavens - 94 points (wins tiebreaker)
5. Chris DellaVolpe - 94 points

If the champion is Michigan State

1. Meaghan Archibald - 93 points
2. Shannon Rose - 92 points
3. Alan Trotochaud - 91 points
4. Mario 2 - 88 points (wins tiebreaker)
5. Ron Roy - 88 points

This becomes official at the end of the game Monday night so if you think I have made a scoring error on your bracket you must email me, call me or post a message before then!

Good Luck Meg! Love, Dad
Comments:
Kudos to you Steve for all the work you put into this. I wasn't participating, but I was following the action! :) Still had this link in my faves
 
you can be in it next year! Glad you are still with us in spirit!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?