Friday, March 21, 2008

 

Standings after Day 1

These may be short and sweet...there are 140 entries this year, the most ever. My fantasy baseball auction is later this morning so I'll do my best but then I need some sleep!

16
Sean Boucher - all alone at the top!

15
Laura and Samantha Martin - 2 heads are better than one!
Ray Nichols - Who let the dog out???
J. Lab. or something like that??? - If I can't read it you don't get paid
Bob Hodgson - Not too bad for an old guy!
Russ Hill - About time the basketball guru had a good day
Julius Caesar - Survived the Ides I see
Steve Goldberg IV - All of him is (are?) off to a good start
Steve Goldberg III - I think 5 is a record for you
Rick Berkenstock - I still say its gotta be the shoes
Chris Cramer - Now we've got to work on getting your Mom in the pool
Erin Cross - not Scott
The Lew Perkins Dream Matchup - Oddest alias in the pool (and the last time I am typing it out
Tracey Leavens - should have helped Chuck
Nancy Briere II - Amen Aman

14
Regina DellaVolpe - Ahead of Chris?
Kristen Mann - Thanks for the Smiley Face
Cathy Morsey - This is a new look for you
David Luckenbach - We won't even talk about your father
Tyler Semrow - New guy done good
Joe Gambolati - Use the right sheet!
Erica DellaVolpe - ditto
Leslie Kassman - trying to win again?
Rob McLean - at least I think it's McLean
Kelly Ellis - I hope you didn't make Brenda pay for this
Kevin Pelczar - paid for his pool with an Easter Lilly
Matt Warner - Clemson to win it all????
The Crusader's Godson - and on Good Friday too
Jon Hutwelker I - The Huts figured this thing out!
Joanie PetroRoy - Yankee fans are doing well this year
Cristin Flannery - OK I'm running out of comments
Emily and Paul Frederick - tres bien
Joe Niemasik - Isn't he in the NHL?
Paul Ericson - No relation to Leif
Sarah Ericson - Fooling around with Leif
John Hodgson - Julius Caesar does do better!
Steve Goldberg II - you got your comments Bucco
Steve Goldberg I - see above (and below)
Steve Goldberg V - enough already!
David Wasserman - 84-78 is not the tiebreaker
Jorge G - what are you a gangsta now?
Robert Meshanic - two extra points for neatness
Gunks Meshanic - minus two points for lack thereof
Joshua Dunnack - Josh would have been enough
Dan Bochicchio - I have to look three times to spell it right
Jimmy the Greek - I had heard that about you
Robin Blomstrann - I really want John to do this next year
Beaudry - huh?
Knapa Najarian - Now she's just making up pets
Jordan Najarian - Maybe this one is real
Chuck Leaven - finally has a good day and so do 40 other people
Nancy Briere - Both Brieres doing well
Joan Mastromonaco - waving her pool down the hall
Raoul Duke Jr - Let's not talk about Mrs Duke

13
Mark O'Donnell - 4 letter word for sip
Chris DellaVolpe - losing to his family
Stacey Riggio - Where's Keith?
Stacey Riggio's Dog Belle - should have picked ALL the games!
Joanie Colburn - Still with Jeter huh? No Joba?
Woopa - All the way from Istanbul, Turkey! Hi Dad!
Lia Straub - Should have had the cheerleaders help
Amy Richmond - Send in the clowns
Brenda Pulaski - Carolina Girl
Steve Archibald - Bids $1 for Adam Loewen
Jon Hutwelker 2 - turning into Goldberg
Chris Hutwelker - see what I mean?
Neil Shilansky - The fat lady isn't singing quite yet
Robb Wyllie - the pool is $30 short so far!
Raoul Duke III - Another one with Goldbergitis
Karen Paruolo - Going to Superstar?
Scott Archibald - Doing better than he thought I think
Jon Sanborn Did you pay Scott??? - Maybe I'll call it a wedding present!
Paul Sanborn - Scott said you always win pools???
Mark Basil - Bids $2 on Alex Sanchez
Brandan Basil - knows better than to bid!
John Nilsen - Has a great family!
Mike Prill - Welcome to the pool
Steve Krupp - No more winning for you
Alan Wasserman - Thank Vikki for me
Dan's Basketball Probability Formula - wtf
Denise G - Mrs Gangsta
Earl Henrichon 1 - there must be a 2 around here somewhere
Shoes Meshanic - Do you know Berkenstock?
Marty Bissonnette - See the big space where it says "Name"???
Chandler Rose - sounds like an English playwright
Laura Martin - the EOS one, not the EHHS one
Brad Martin - has two wives????
Scott Cross - Is the $5 part of your name?
Super Mario - Not so super but not too bad
Deb Csere - aka Debbeaux
Mona Monster Csere - definitely has some Goldberg in him
Barbara Boucher - How about Sean!!!
Marilyn Archibald - well you were 8 for 8. you are also asleep!
Haley Blomstrann - Don't you feel sorry for me John?
Kate Blomstrann - and thanks for the nice note
John Blomstrann - but seriously the pool is all yours next year
Andy H - pitcher for the Yankees in the 90's?
Kooper Najarian - 4 legged friend or just friend???
Taylor Najarian - where's Renée???
Raoul Duke - Seriously what happened to Mrs?

12
Tim Rall
Barbara Monarca
Rich Monarca
Dee Rall
Jackie Russell
Adam King
Nancy Thompson the internet didn't help much
Melissa Reynolds
Kayley Ericson
John Konow
Ron M
Tony V
Mitchell Krupp
Earl Henrichon 2
Silander
Haras Meshanic
Mike Koerner
Mike Orenstein I
Davey Crockett
Tony Mamunes this can't be a real name

11
Deborah Zawisza
Linda Malavasi
Lisa Sawicki
Kellie Alagic
Elaine Sullivan
OD 2
Uncle Jerry The Crusader
Cammy Peterson
Paul Reynolds
Baby Reynolds see what you have to look forward to?
Matt Reynolds
Kevin Ericson
Vikki Wasserman thanks
Linda Hayes
Joshua Dunnack #2
Diane Hannon
Reneé Najarian

10
Keith Luckenbach I can't even make fun of you
Danielle King
Bob Hutwelker But I can make fun of you
Virginia Martin

8
Peter Zawisza Eight Z?

7
Mrs Raoul Duke Last and Least

Double check your scores and enjoy tomorrow's (today's) games

Leave me a comment!!!

Good night all. I'll see some of you in about 6 hours!
Comments:
OK, so I might have been a little cavalier with my Cornell and Winthrop picks, but today--TODAY--I've got chalk like you wouldn't believe.

BTW--how's that USC pick looking for everybody?


David's Dad
 
Ugh, Cornell? Way too much Ivy League pride...
 
That Drake loss is going to mess me up...BTW, this is the most basketball I have watch in the last TWO years COMBINED!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?