Sunday, March 12, 2006

 
Pool rules 2006 Hello again bracketologists! Here’s the deal…….Fill out the ENTIRE bracket…..I can’t say this enough…there’s always somebody…will it be YOU this year?????? Or will you be the one calling me saying "I forgot to pick a winner in the Arizona vs Wisconsin game". Oh yea, before I forget and before you get sick of reading – THIS IS THE MEN’S POOL. I don’t have anything against the women…..I like UCONN women and root for them…I even used to have season tickets…HOWEVER…I am running one and only one pool…YOU run the women’s pool and I’ll be the first one to fill out a bracket…deal? First round games will be worth 2 points each, second round games will be worth 3 points, third round 4 points, fourth round 5 points, fifth round 6 points and the final 8 points. First tiebreaker is having the final game right, second tiebreaker is most 5th round games right, then most 4th round games, etc. Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third places, amounts will depend on number of players (last year there was 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th and there may be again this year) Eligible pool divers include EO Smith, East Hampton High & Middle Schools and any family or friends that any of you may wish to include. Pets are welcome but must bathe first. Topless bathers welcome! I have never won this thing (I did come in 3rd or 4th once) but this too will change right Red Sox fans? This one is important! Brackets AND $5 are due by noon on Thursday (and I'm NOT going to chase after you)! Please don’t use red to fill out your bracket! And please use the bracket you get from either me or Marilyn or a copy of the same bracket only. You must pick UCONN at least once….just kidding….don’t pick all 4 #1 seeds in the Final Four though…that’s boring! (plus I’ll make fun of you)Have fun…….play a hunch or three. Fill out as many brackets as you want.....we're not too proud to take more of your somewhat hard earned dinero. GO HUSKIES!!!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?